Office of the State Forest
- To advise the State Authority on all aspects relating to the administration and management of forest resources to bring maximum benefits to the socio-economic development of the country.
- To manage the Permanent Forest Reserve perfectly in line with the concept of sustainable forest management.
- Implement development efforts, conservation and regeneration through silvicultural practices that are perfectly in order to produce high forest of the reserve forest.
- Control and coordinate the licensing of all types of wood-based industries.
- Implement policies and forest law enforcement.
District Forest Office
- Responsible for administration, forest development, harvesting control, revenue collection and enforcement of forest laws in the region.